We offer state-of-the-art self-storage units with 24-hour security when you use us for your furniture storage solutions. Furniture storage is made easy as you won't be locked into long leases or contracts, plus we offer you the option of both short-and long-term storage solutions for all your furniture storage needs when you are in-between homes, downsizing, upscaling, relocating or simply going through one of life’s many challenges.
The Three Most Common Questions asked By Our Clients
Common questions commonly asked by our clients usually include: “are storage units safe”, “what is the price of storage units”, and “who uses storage units”. The answer regarding whether your furniture will be safe whilst in storage is a resounding “yes”. We collect the packed container from you, and you get to keep the lock and key. Once the items have been packed, they are then transported safely to our high-tech warehouse that has an overhead sprinkler system, fire hydrants, floodlights, is fully fenced and linked to a 24-hour security company. Be rest assured that all your stored goods will be safe ensuring perfect peace of mind. The price of your unit will be tailored to your individual needs and how long you will be renting your self-storage unit. There are no contracts locking you in, no deposits, and you can rent your unit for as short or as long as you wish. There is no shared storage either, plus Easy Store will beat any written quotes that offer similar storage solutions.
COVID-19 has impacted on many lives and the economy. Numerous businesses right across the globe have closed their doors which has resulted in many individuals working remotely from home; in many cases this has been both convenient, and often viable option. As a result, many businesses have been left with a surplus of furniture and equipment. It is time to get smart. If you are not ready to get rid of all your expensive items either in the short- or long-term, furniture storage services could be the ideal solution until you reopen your business doors or decide to move on and lighten the load by decluttering and selling off all excess items. Lockdown has given many individuals and businesses time to relook and rethink the way they operate. Self-storage units have never been more practical and more convenient in a world where everything has changed and is different.
All it takes is a phone call and we will give you an affordable estimate on your needs. Furthermore, our well-trained, supervised team of packers are trained to assist with packing should you choose to use our user-friendly packing services.
Choose the Right Unit Size for You
It is imperative that you know what you are storing in your unit and that the unit size is appropriate for what you will be using it for.
- Shipping Container – this storage container is only available on the Easy Store premises; 2.35 (w) x 2.44 (h) x 6.00 (l)
- Full Storage Container – this storage container is delivered and collected to and from your door; 2.00 (w) x 2.00 (h) x 1.5 (l)
- Quarter Storage Container – to be delivered and collected from your door; 1.0 (w) x 1.00 (h) x 1.5 (l)
- Pods which are portable on-demand storage containers, and can be delivered and collected from your door; 1.30 (w) x 2.40 (h) x 2.30 (l)
Hints and Tips When Storing Furniture
- Choose the right size container for your individual needs. Assess the furniture to be stored before moving and renting one of our Easy Store containers
- Pack your furniture with care by covering all items with protective coverings
- Disassemble tables and other furniture items wherever possible – if legs can be removed ensure you do so, but don’t forget to tape the screws, nuts and bolts with tape to the relevant item
- Choose bubble wrap or blankets to protect glass and other furniture items
- Be sure to leave enough space to move around in – create an aisle down the center for ease of access especially if you need to retrieve furniture items from time to time
- A good idea is to put the items you are likely going to retrieve right in the front of the container and the items you are least likely to use right at the back
- Make complete use of the entire container by packing your goods right to the top of the container thus utilising all the available space
- Don’t forget to list all the items you have in your container for insurance and personal purposes
Easy Store self-storage units are for everyone – if you are wondering who used self-storage units, these units have been created specifically for any storage dilemmas. No matter what stage of your life you might find yourself in, there is a storage answer for everyone. Easy Store’s storage facilities is well-placed for ease of access and convenience.
Consider Using Easy Store to Make a Difference
When packing up house and home, a good point to consider is whether you love something well enough to keep it and to pay for it to go into storage. If you are not sure about any items or have grown tired of the items, you need to rethink whether it is worth storing.
Furniture storage is a practical way to keep all furniture items in one place in a safe, dry environment until you are ready to make a decision. Make use of Easy Store Furniture Storage Services for convenience either on a long-term or short-term basis.