Storage Solutions: How to Declutter Your Home after the HolidaysJanuary 18, 2018
SELF-STORAGE: GETTING THE GOODS TO THE UNITSFebruary 25, 2018
When comparing self-storage costs you need to compare apples with apples and not apples with pears.
Find out exactly what your self-storage costs will cover:
- Does this include a packing service?
- Will your self-storage costs include transportation to and from the storage unit facility?
- You need to investigate and find out exactly how good the security of the storage environment is – does it include an alarm, secure and clean environment and an armed response unit connected to the alarm?
- Is the environment of your unit spotless, and therefore will it be bug-free?
- Does the storage facility have fire hydrants and sprinkler systems should the unforeseen occur?
It is never about self-storage costs – instead it is more about safety, cleanliness, peace of mind and more.
Mobile self-storage is another aspect that needs to be investigated, as it will save costs of transporting items to and from self-storage units.
When comparing self-storage costs – choose a storage unit that will fit into what you need; more so than how it will affect your budget.